News and Announcements
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 SEASON IS OPEN!
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO REGISTER:
1. Online: If you register online you will have the option of participating in a payment plan. The sooner you register, the smaller your payments will be. You can register online here: https://teampages.com/forms/22458-Online-Registration-2020
2.Download a registration packet online and submit the completed materials to (Hyde Park Presidents, PO Box 678, Hyde Park, New York 12538). Link for downloading: https://drive.google.com/…/1FLUcLix5fF_J4M0ELFisA7iIxy…/view
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
FREE YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEER CLINICS
Hosted by Hyde Park Presidents Youth Football & Cheer
SUNDAYS IN MARCH 2019
FOOTBALL: 3RD, 10TH, 24TH, 31ST (2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
CHEER: 3RD, 10TH (4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
in the FDR High School gym
CALLING ALL YOUTH ATHLETES!
Come join FDR coaches and players and the coaching staff and Hyde Park Presidents Youth Football & Cheer coaches Sundays this coming March to learn about football and/or cheer, advance your technique and skill, and have some fun!
This opportunity is open to all children 5-12 years of age with all experience levels.
All are welcome to take part in this fun, rewarding, and
Parents, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information listed below. If postal mail is your preferred option, please complete the below information and mail it to the address below:
Hyde Park Presidents
PO Box 678
Hyde Park, New York 12538
We appreciate you providing us with this information in advance to allow us to appropriately prepare.
Player name(s): ___________________________ Grade: __________ Phone #: __________________
Parent/Guardian name(s): _________________________
Cheer or Football: _______________________________________
Years of football/cheer experience: _____
Please check the dates in March your player can attend:
3rd: _______ 10th: _______ 24th: _______ 31st: _______
Join us to celebrate the end of another successful season!
- Date/Time: Sunday, 11/18, from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Hyde Park Roller Magic
- Cost: $5 per each person (athletes and their family members). Cost of skate rental is not included. Tickets can be purchased at the door. There will be food and drinks.
- Questions: Contact your team mom, League President Joe Kakish, or email us at email@example.com
Join us this Saturday, October 13th, for our homecoming party! All friends and family of Hyde Park Presidents are welcome!
When: Saturday, 10/13
Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Hyde Park Roller Magic
Cost: $15 per person or $50 for a family of four
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
We hope to see you there!